When we say we’re secluded and exclusive, we mean it. We’re not connected by road, so to get to the resort you’ll have to take a boat or seaplane. There’s an airport on South Andros, Congo Town International, which receives flights from Nassau and Fort Lauderdale, and from there it’s a short boat ride, skippered by one of our boat captains, to Tiamo. Flying time from Fort Lauderdale is about an hour, and just a 15 minute hop from Nassau.
Book online your Commercial flights : from Nassau (NAS)
- • Local Airports “Mangrove Cay” (MAY) at 15 minutes from Nassau (NAS)
www.flyleair.com or www.flamingoairbah.com
- • Local International Airport “Congo Town” (TZN) at 15 minutes From Nassau(NAS)
GETTING THERE – By Plane only ; NO BOAT NO FERRY From Nassau or other Islands in the Bahamas.
Book online your commercial flights : From Fort Lauderdale DIRECT to our Island
- Direct From Fort Lauderdale to Congo Town (FXE to COX)
And for a classic travel experience, arrive in style by chartering a seaplane to fly directly to the resort, where you’ll disembark barefoot right on to our beautiful beach.
- TIA Seaplanes, Nassau – Bahamas firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Miami (fl) with Miami Sea Plane www.miamiseaplane.com
Private Pilot :